Friday, September 25, 2009

My New Spot




Wednesday marked an especially important day in my life (in the real world). As you know I have been staying with my cousin near Daytona Beach. Since I arrived here about a month ago I have constantly been on the hunt for jobs and places to live. Im excited to say that I finally have an amazing spot right near my training facility! It isn't my own apartment, but I will be renting a room out of a house on the West side of Orlando. I signed the lease, secured the deposit, and got my own keys to the spot. I can't wait to have my friends and family come visit especially my brothers David and Derek. Hopefully they will get to come down during their Christmas break, but we'll see how things unfold. Im headed to finish moving in and arranging everything now. My first lease and initial entry into the bill-paying life. Ahh well, I had to get ready for it sometime, right? I wish there was a scholarship for LIFE, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment