Thursday, September 3, 2009

My 1st blog

So I feel like the blogging phenomenon has taken over the internet. Everywhere you look there is someone that is tweeting or updating their facebook status or blogging. I have been following a few blogs for a little while now, but never really took too much interest in it until a few days ago.

I was on the Autotrain from DC to FL and met some very nice people who had a lot to talk about. We all discussed where we were from and where we were headed. One guy was a retired Marines, living pretty well in Orlando, another was a young guy headed back to school (undergrad), and the last was a nice lady that was coming from NYC visiting her people. After I told them I was moving to start a track career in Orlando they were pretty excited, as most people are, to meet a soon-to-be famous person, lol. The lady was very excited and said that she would follow me and from then I figured it was about time to get on the blogging world.

No comments:

Post a Comment