Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hey bloggers whats up? Im back with another post to keep you all up to date with my happenings. I can say that despite any competitions the past weeks I have been feeling great! I have had some awesome practices and have been attacking the hurdles much better. I believe that I have finally gotten down my pace for my race and my coach and I have seen a superior improvement in my practices. Im attacking all the hurdles much cleaner, I no longer have to think about whether I'll clear any hurdles, my race confidence is there, and although we don't spend much time on it, my form is even coming together.

Coach has really done a great job coaching our mentality as well as our physical. There are several times I thought I was in church because I got a revelation of what he was telling us. I feel that sometimes God is using him to speak right into our races. Those times it always helps and see improvement due to his coaching insight.

I haven't been able to put my new found race to use since there is a serious drought of meets around the area, but I am planning on it Thursday when I race in Windsor Canada. Im looking forward to the meet and Im expecting a great result. I don't want to place any limitations on my race so I'll just say it will be a good one.

So Im headed back home to Michigan to see family, friends, and handle this business. If you are around and have a passport (new rules from US for any of our borders) stop by Thursday evening @ 5pm at the University of Windsor and check me out. This is the life...of a man fulfilling his assignment

No comments:

Post a Comment