Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Back in Action

Hey everyone! I was able to get home in very good time considering a scare I had the night before. I received a call from delta while I was at work informing me that my flight home was CANCELLED. Then the worst news came; they rerouted me from my straight flight home to a layover in Atlanta. Now look here I don't really mind layovers when Im not in a rush and it NOT IN ATLANTA. I've had some BAD experiences going through Atlanta and it usually resulted in more delayed flights, cancellations, and sleep overs, lmbo. Im not down for the raindeer games anymore, and Im not trying to encounter any of that mess.

So anyway, I arrived to the airport just in time to take an earlier non-stop flight home and had an extra hour at home before I saw my parents off for their vacation. The rest of the week I have a loose schedule, but Im hoping to staple some things down for sure. I'm planning on seeing several friends and family members this week, so Im looking forward to that.

Until then I'll just be relaxing and taking it easy around the house preparing for my track meet that will be held in Windsor, Canada on Thursday. Im excited to finally get back out on the track because the last 3 weeks at practice have been monumental from a quality standpoint. Im expecting good things and a clean race. I just have to go out there and execute. The life...of an athlete.

No comments:

Post a Comment