Friday, July 23, 2010

ATL Shawty!

I had to get one of those off when I first arrived. ATLANTA, here I am! The drive up here was pretty smooth. I ran into bad traffic about 2 hours away from the city, but the rest of the way was easy driving. It was a pretty taxing trip early, but as I got closer and had something to eat I started to feel better. It ended up taking way too long 8 hours, but it was primarily because I stopped 3 times for almost an hour each. I wanted to have plenty of time to get out and stretch for awhile. That way I wouldn't be sitting for too long at any time and I can take some of the shock off of my body. After a long traveling day whether it be flying or driving you want to try to relieve as much stress from your body as you can. Usually traveling causes your muscles to tighten up pretty bad and it takes a day or two to recover from it.

When I arrived in Atlanta I met up with my cousin and stopped by his house. I haven't seen much of the city yet, but so far Atlanta is the spot. I have my first round of the hurdles tomorrow so Im going to hit the sack. Let you know how it goes. Stay posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment