Thursday, February 4, 2010

Miscellaneous

So this post is just random stuff on my mind ok. Starting with the latest movie I saw. I went to see The Book of Eli (with Denzel Washington) a few days ago I enjoyed the movie. It is not a movie so much for entertainment as it is for a message I perceive. In it was a great message, and is something that has been in film, print, and shows a whole lot lately. The story was about a man on a purposeful destiny upon which he of course runs into tests and trials. He has to realize his purpose and stay on the path in order to complete the God-given task. It is similar to everyone on the earth. We have to seek out our purpose, and pursue it for the good of mankind as a whole I believe. Along the road to purpose you have to stay focused and withstand the storms you go though. All-in-all, the message was great and everyone can take an inspirational theme from that movie.

The other day I am pleased to announced that I got up enough guts in me to squash some long-standing "beef" which was really a huge misunderstanding that conceived a gigantic problem among myself and one of my really good college buddies. We ended up falling out in a way and hadn't really spoke to each other in a while, but everything was straightened out. Its crazy too because this was something that had really bothered me for the past year or more and I didn't want things to end off like that, especially with a person of a once strong friendship. I was pleasantly surprised the convo went as positive and receptive as it did. Whew! Im just glad things are back to normal now. Yeay!

Aside from that Im excited about the Superbowl this Sunday! Whoop, whoop! Im going for the Saints. I would have liked Farve and the Vikings to leave off on top with a title, but unfortunately they were defeated a few weeks ago @ the conference champs. I wonder if Farve will retire forreal or not. This season he really took a beating from some of these younger guys and every time the cameras would focus on his wife clasping her hands to her face in sheer anxiety. Hopefully he can retire in peace and is not too banged up for the rest of his life. As an athlete there will always be a time when you have to throw in the competitive towel and call it a good run. As difficult as it is you can only compete at the highest level for so long before you start to wither in one area or another.

I guess some bad news would be that I haven't been doing as much research as I want on the supplement biz. I haven't had a whole lot of time since I've been both working and taking care of my body continuously for the past month or so. Hopefully I can get some more info out to you all soon. Until later bloggers...this is the life of a busy man. Au revior

No comments:

Post a Comment